Indice del forum

--

http://64.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The major players in body composition analyzers market inclu
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Set 2019 08:27:07    Oggetto:  The major players in body composition analyzers market inclu
Descrizione:

Body Composition Analyzers: Market Overview (2016鈥?021)
by ritikatyagi December 4
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2018

According to the new market research report Body Composition Analyzers Market聽by Product (Bio-impedance analyzerDEXASkinfold calipersADPHydrostatic weighing), & End-users (HospitalsFitness & wellness centersAcademic & Research CenterHome-users) Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2021″, published by MarketsandMarkets, analyzes and studies the major market drivers, restraintschallenges, and opportunities in North America
, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the world (RoW).

Don鈥檛 miss out on business opportunities in Body Composition Analyzers Market.
Speak to our analyst and gain crucial industry insights that will help your business grow:

This report studies the global body composition analyzers market for the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The market is expected to reach USD 668.1 Million by 2021 from USD 366.7 Million in 2016 at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period.

Body composition analysis is the process to evaluate the amount of fat, muscle, and bone in the body. It gives the precise measurement of body fat in relation to lean body mass. Evaluation of body composition is essential to determine the risks associated with high or low levels of body fat. The body composition analyzer market is poised to reach USD 668.16 Million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 12.7%
, during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. The growth of the overall body composition analyzers market can be contributed to rise in obese population across the globe, growing health and fitness consciousness among people, increasing government initiatives to encourage physical activity and technological advancements. In the coming years, the body composition analyzers market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global body composition analyzers market. However, inconsistency in the accuracy of different analyzers and high cost of equipment is likely to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.

Objectives of the Study

To define, describe
, and forecast the global body composition analyzer market based on product, end user, and region To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends
, prospects, and contributions to the overall market To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders To forecast the size of body composition analyzer market with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific
, and the Rest of the World To strategically profile the key players in the global body composition analyzer market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures and alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new producttechnology development, and research and development activities of the leading players in the global body composition analyzers market

聽Browse聽and in-depth TOC on Body Composition Analyzers Market
71 鈥?Tables
30 Figures
116 Pages
View more detailed TOC @

The body composition analyzers market is expected to reach USD 668.1 Million in 2021 from USD 366.7 Million in 2016 at a CAGR of 12.7%. The demand for body composition analyzers has been on the rise due to the growing obese population across the globe. 聽Other drivers include growing health and fitness consciousness among people, increasing government initiatives to encourage physical activity and technological advancements.

The body composition analyzers market is segmented based on product, by end users and region. By product
, the market comprises of Bio-impedance analyzers, Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), Skinfold calipers, Air displacement plethysmography (ADP), and Hydrostatic weighing. In 2016, bio-impedance analyzer is estimated to account for the largest share of the body composition analyzer market and is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. This large share can be attributed to the simplicity
, low cost, and better accuracy as compared to other body composition analyzers.

By end users, the body composition analyzers market comprises of hospitals, fitness clubs & wellness centers, academic & research centers and home users. In 2016, the hospitals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the body composition analyzer market and is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth of this segment can be attributed to the rise in osteoporosis cases
, increasing adoption of body composition analyzers to assess the nutritional status in patients and increasing health consciousness among masses.

Request for Free Sample Report @

Key Players:

The major players in body composition analyzers market include Tanita Corporation (Japan), Omron Corporation (Japan), InBody Co., Ltd (South Korea), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.) and GE Healthcare (U.S.) among others.

Browse Adjacent Markets @ Medical Devices Market Research Reports & Consulting

The introduction of the Internet has paved way for numerous niches and approaches by which individuals can send employing the email to fax service. Sending faxes on-line entails a reputable Internet
, e mail applications, and online fax acc.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Set 2019 08:27:07    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: